I know, I know, I am officially horrible at blogging! Hey, hopefully the #AllAcessSAP Xcelsius webinar made up for that. Thanks for showing up BTW. The attendance numbers and feedback was out the roof!
I somehow managed to stay home for most of this year, minus SAPPHIRENOW (in May) and then last week in Milan for BI2012, but that has ended.
So, it’s time for me to post my 2012 global conference schedule in hopes that I will meet some of you again, as that is truly the highlight of these conferences for me.
Me with my BI Buddy from Israel, Shlomi Weiss
My 90% confirmed calendar below:
- Aug 6 – 11: Melbourne, Australia (2 Keynotes at Mastering BOBJ Conference)
- Aug 13 – 15: Sydney, Australia (conducting customer visits with buddy Ryan Goodman)
- Aug 27 – 29: Chicago, IL (Speaker, Xcelsius Bootcamp City #1)
- Sept 6 – Oct 11: Kick off my NEW BI Dashboard Coaching Series, the “BI Dashboard Formula” (more on this later)
- Sept 10 – 13: Orlando, FL (Speaking/Hosting Events, ASUG BusinessObjects Annual Conference)
- Sept 17 – 19: Zurich, Switzerland (Keynote and Private Coaching at BOAK)
- Sept 20: SAP Waldorf HQ (To see what’s inside and share on my Youtube Channel, will be hosted by SAP CIO Oliver Bussmann)
- Oct 8 – 10: Amsterdam, Netherlands (Speaker, Xcelsius Bootcamp City #2)
- Oct 15 – 17: Las Vegas, NV (SAP TechEd 2012)
- Oct 29 – 31: Las Vegas, NV (Speaker, Reporting and Analytics 2012)
- Nov 28 – 30: Washington, DC (Speaker, Xcelsius Bootcamp City #3)
- Nov 13 – 16: Madrid, Spain (SAP SAPPHIRENOW/TechEd 2012)
Yes, so clearly I WON’T be home for the fall again.
Again, let me know if I’ll be seeing you.
P.S. – I did start a new Youtube Channel recently so I could keep in touch another way. Slow start… but check it out, give me your feedback and subscribe!! You can also follow me on Instagram: MicoYuk
Mico Yuk is a SAP Mentor and BI Influencer, co-founder of Benchmarkers Business Intelligence and founder of the Xcelsius Gurus Network, the Everything Xcelsius blog. To learn more about her, please visit her about page.