As you all know, we live in an era where ‘Big Data’ has indeed become an important core component in every industry. When data is used to its full potential, companies can maximize their marketability, generate more revenue, and even create disruptive innovation. However, to be effective, it is critical that the data be presented in a manner that users can easily analyze and interpret. Data visualization storyboarding and wireframing techniques are just some of the key strategies needed to start building effective visuals for your organization.
Join me this Thursday, June 26th at 12 pm EST, for BI Dashboard Mastery 2.0 and learn how to jumpstart that process, as I will teach the following key techniques:
- The 2 most important steps you need to take to start your visual storytelling journey today. I’ll share two things that you can start doing immediately to jumpstart your data viz journey! It’s easier than you think
- The 4 most critical sections that all successful BI Storyboards must have, but 80% of users don’t even know exist! Yes that is correct! You will learn about the 4 key areas that we include on all 400+ dashboards that we have built, and how to start using them!
- Which free tool you should be using to build your dashboard wireframe to make the process painless! There are over 40 in the market… we will show you our top 3. Remove the guesswork!
- How to easily create dashboard wireframes that will WOW your users and gain sign off 80% faster. No more struggling through design discussions. No need for a designer. This one tip alone we’re told is worth the entire course!
You get the chance to instantly download some BIDF wireframe templates to use immediately!
- When: Thursday, June 26, 2014
- Time: 9am PST / 12pm EST / 5pm CET
- Register now: http://bit.ly/QbQh3R
Our last two BI Dashboard Mastery workshops had well over 1200 registrants, so don’t wait last minute to claim your spot!
Mico Yuk, Founder, BIDashboardFormula.com | Author, Data Visualization for Dummies (Wiley, 2013) | BI Coach | Global Keynote Speaker| Top Analytics Blogger (2012) | Co-Founder, ‘Xcelsius Gurus’ Network & EverythingXcelsius.com. To find out more about Mico, visit http://micoyuk.com.