We first want to say thanks for attending the Most Important Xcelsius Webinar of 2012! Consider this to be one of three upcoming blog posts discussing the details of the webinar. Please be sure to read it all the way through before previewing the video to view some great outcomes from the webinar. Enjoy!
10 Amazing Webinar Facts
- Registration soared to a record 1086! (30+ countries)
- 64% show up rate with over 700+ attendees
- 400+ Questions received
- 96% Attendee approval rate from feedback survey!
- 500+ tweets on our twitter hashtags #AllAccessSAP and #XcelsiusSOD reflected the traffic of a mini conference (and still going BTW)!
- 48% of the customers on the call had both SAP BW and Business Objects when polled
- 82% of the attendees had no idea what SAP Zen was (though Zen reflected 30% of the questions asked and is the next most requested AllAccessSAP Webinar)
- #SAPZen twitter hashtag has been bred into life!
- SAP BI Commnity Response was historical and overwhelming! To date we have 7 blog posts, 1 podcast and 1 semantic analysis and counting…
- 6 Amazing SAP BI panelist, namely Mani Gill, Ty Miller, Jason Rose, Ian Mayor, Scott Leaver and Mani Srinivasan did an AMAZING job answering questions! Big thanks to them for participating and making this a success.
Anticipated Xcelsius Book Giveaways!
You couldn’t possibly think that we forgot the BOOK GIVEAWAY from our friends at SAP Press?! CONGRATS to our winners (check your emails for more details).
- Winner #1 – Marc Teixido Ibarz (SP)
- Winner #2 – Ruby Norley (US)
- Winner #3 – Bala Seetharaman (IN)
AllAccess SAP Xcelsius Webinar Recording (60 mins of No BS)
Sit back and turn up the volume…
If you are having trouble viewing the video, please click the direct link: http://youtu.be/vMVnBnr0PHY
Useful Links & SAP BI Community Webinar Responses
- Download - AllAccessSAP Xcelsius Webinar Slides
- Download – Xcelsius Statement of Direction
- An SAP BI Exec Response Blog – “The Future of Dashboards – Strategy and Direction” (by @adam_binnie)
- BOBJExpert Community Response Blog – “A Quick Primer on Dashboarding with Zen — and SAP’s Recommendations” (by @BOBJExpert)
- An SAP Partner Response Blog - “Live blog of AllAccessSAP Xcelsius Webinar” (by @pieter_hendrikx)
- Former BOBJ CTO Response Blog – “Xcelsius, Zen and Nirvana” (by @donaldmac)
- A Consultants’s Response Blog – “The Future of SAP Dashboards” (by @dallasmarks)
- An SAPMentor Response Blog – “Is Patience still a virtue” (by @oswaldxxl)
- ASUGNews Diplomatic Response Blog – “SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards Roadmap: Unveiled and Inspected” (by @twailgum)
- Listen to SAPMentors in DSLayered Response Podcast – “State of Dashboard Take 2” (feat @ericvallo, @dallasmarks, @oswaldxxl and @gpmyers)
- Influence is Everything! Check out the Semantic Analysis of #AllAccessSAP hashtag, compliments of IT-Logix (created by @rbranger, @rogermathis and @codehopper)
- How far did this webinar reach? Check out the #AllAccessSAP twitter reach!
Additional Responses from the Community post this blog:
- BI Expert Response Blog- “For Many of You, Zen is Indeed New Information“ (by @BI_expert)
- TechTarget Response Blog- “SAP and the art of dashboarding Zen” (by @JacquelynHoward)
- An SAP Partner Response Blog-” Zen and the future of Xcelsius” (by @graphomate)
- ASUGNews Weekly Wrap up- April 27, 2012 (by twailgum)
- Dr. Berg’s Response- “Dashboards in HTML-5 and the Zen the BEx Web Application Designer Killer“
Our Fav Tweets – Share the Community Passion!
I will follow up with 2 more blog posts in the next week. One that seeks to get even deeper answers from SAP on the most pressing questions not covered in the webinar. My 2nd blog post will focus on my thoughts on the Xcelsius SOD and what it means for SAP customers and their existing and future dashboards.
Your Feedback is Required
Mico Yuk is a SAP Mentor and SAP BI Influencer, co-founder of Benchmarkers Business Intelligence and founder of the Xcelsius Gurus Network, the Everything Xcelsius blog. To learn more about her, please visit her about page.