I know I have not blogged in a while on EX (this will change in 2012), but I wanted to share some exciting news. The Xcelsius Gurus have joined forces with SAP Wispubs to do a 4-city Xcelsius Bootcamp tour (Chicago, Philadelphia, Las Vegas, and Copenhagen). We had a sold-out crowd in Chicago last week, and boy was it intense and fun! I seldom sell anything (including the fact that our consultants build the best Xcelsius dashboards in the industry), but after being a part of the first bootcamp I am encouraging all customers, who can get to 1 out of the 3 last bootcamps, to attend before we sell out again, as I’ve honestly not seen so much solid content in one 3-day Xcelsius boot camp. Best of all, if you read to the end we have a special gift just for those who sign up now from our community.
Here are 3 reasons why you should attend (IMO):
- Mico’s Part – In case you have never heard me speak, I love to rock the crowd. This is no different. I get to open the event by introducing all of the other speakers and also laying the foundation down on how to scope and plan one’s dashboards. The feedback I got form the first hour from a few attendees was simple: “This was worth the entire cost Mico”.
- Two Hands-On Sessions: It also features 2-hard core hands on sessions that include building a dashboard and using other exciting features in BI4.0 with SAP’s very own Matt Lloyd and Decision First Technologies, Chris Hickman
- World Class Speakers – fellow Xcelsius Gurus, Chris Hickman of Decision First Technologies (who is an SAP BusinessObjects ace and provides deep insight on all BOE related topics), Dr. Bjarne Berg of Comerit (who is an SAP BW and Xcelsius specialist), Matt Lloyd of SAP (not sure there is anyone who knows the Xcelsius platform better, we go back many years), Emily Mui of SAP (another old friend who handles the marketing of the product and has deep insight and answers for customers regarding the roadmap), then myself Mico Yuk (just the biggest Xcelsius groupie that ever lived)
- I must add the 100% Money-back Guarantee though I can assure you, NO ONE will use it. We had a 97% referral rate from the Chicago event!
- Much more – Panel discussions, Governance and Performance Tips
Here is a pic from the Chicago event, just so you can see how packed and intense these sessions were. Energy was amazing. Even I learned a few things!
Philadelphia is coming up in just 7-days and we are almost sold out. Same goes for Vegas as far as I know. As you know we always want to ensure our community is well taken care of. So for those of you who sign up from reading this blog by 9/30 to ANY of the locations, you will get a complimentary free 6-month membership to the new BusinessObjects Expert website (high quality content) as a THANK YOU from EverythingXcelsius.com. We created this deal especially for you and it is NOT available elsewhere, not even on the actual registration website. Sign up now!
Complimentary FREE 6 month Subscription to the BusinessObjects Expert Website (using our URL)
Note you MUST USE the specific URL in this blog to get the FREE membership. Cut and paste into your browser if it is not working: http://www.xcelsiusbootcamp.com/homePage.cfm?usergroup=bbi-us. (Please note, upon completion of registration to the bootcamp, you will receive a notification within 24-48 hours with instructions on how to signup for the free 6-month subscription.)
I look forward to seeing all of you, so drop me a line if you plan to attend. I have another huge announcement this week for the ASUG SAPBusinessObjects User Conference attendees about our exclusive BI4 Release Party and how to RSVP. Stay tuned!
Mico Yuk is a 2010 SAP Mentor and the founder of the Xcelsius Guru Network, the Everything Xcelsius blog, and co-founder of Benchmarkers Business Intelligence. To learn more about her, please visit her about page.