Join Mico Yuk as she takes the BI Dashboard Formula Tour to Europe in Zurich, Switzerland, September 19-20th during the BOAK 2013 conference.
This intensive, 100% brains-on workshop is intended to equip BI report and dashboard developers, business analysts and anyone else involved in the planning, scoping and prototyping of BI Dashboards, for the ‘Next Wave’ of BI!
Mico will be teaching the following 3 modules from the BI Dashboard Formula:
- Module 1- Planning: Learn how to identify gaps in project resource, the business goals and alignment up front, to avoid any pitfalls later on in the process
- Module 2- Dashboard Scoping: Strop struggling with the business users to generate KPIs. Learn how to use our #1 rated BIDF Blueprint to work with your users, and let it do the work for you!
- Module 3- Dashboard Storyboarding/Prototyping: Learn how to use our unique BIDF storyboarding method with your business users to create state of the art ‘high end’ analytics for your users. Create the WOW factor every time!
On day 2, get 100% hands-on BI4.0 SAP Dashboards Technical Training by IT Logix BI Guru, Raphael Branger.
Early Bird registration is ending soon! So don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn from one of the Top BI Dashboarding Gurus in the world!
- Where: Uto Klum Hotel – Zurich, Switzerland
- When: September 19-20th, 2013
- How to register: http://bit.ly/BIDFZurich
- Questions?: Email email@example.com
Registration includes exclusive bonuses ($975 value) such as:
- Hotel Stay + Lunch
- Exclusive BIDF 3.0 USB with all class materials, templates, exercises + goodies
- 30-day access to our BIDF 2.0 online Members Portal
Current Highest Rated Post
- Video: Show Chart Values without Hovering (5.00 out of 5)
- Pictures from the Xcelsius Community Event at GBN 2009 (5.00 out of 5)